2011/05/16

Clipper Lounge @ Mandarin Oriental Hotel

一向都偏愛文華酒店的甜品,由於蘿蔔佬並非嗜甜之人,所以我們選擇中庸之道,一於來一個有咸又有甜的 lunch buffet。

get set 。ready 。GO!



My first round - appertizer



Ray's first & second & more roundssssss. He had a dozen of fresh oysters.



My second round - hot dishes



My "main course" - dessert by M 記 - (from left to right) green tea creme brulee, dark chocolate cake, tiramisu.



The dark chocolate cake is my ALL TIME most favorite cake from M 記.



My sweet face with my favorite dessert ^_^



2nd round of dessert - (from left to right) blue berry panna cotta, cheese cake, chocolate truffles.



Final call - (from left to right) chocolate mousse, dark chocolate cake AGAIN, chocolate truffles AGAIN.

2 comments:

Fairy said...

3轉dessert? 全部你食哂定同ray share架? 款款都好好味丫:)

roboman said...

Yes, 全部係我o既, dessert 先係我的 main course 嘛!